Can I order more than one SQUEGG?
You can order from 1 up to X per SQUEGG
Where do you ship?
We only ship to US addresses at the moment
Can I pick a color when I order?
We have two product listings live on this site - one for Coral, one for Mint
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is FREE! (We only ship to US address)
What are your warranty and return policy?
We offer a 45-day money back guarantee and 1 year limited warranty on your order
What is the SQUEGG companion app?
The SQUEGG companion app is the tool you use to measure your grip, to improve it with interactive daily repetitions and to compete with friends in the available games.
You can download the app from the App Store or from Google Play. Simply scan the QR code or search for “SQUEGG” to find it.
How do I pair my SQUEGG to the app?
On your phone, turn on Bluetooth. Open up the app. Squeeze the SQUEGG to pair following the on-screen instructions. The SQUEGG will gently vibrate when successfully paired.
I opened the app, but my SQUEGG is not working. What’s wrong?
Minor troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your mobile’s bluetooth function is switched on
- Check if app is updated to the newest version
- Charge your SQUEGG as it might be lacking battery charge. Upon connecting it to the charger, squeeze the SQUEGG ball for 3 seconds and wait for it to vibrate
- While charging, if your battery is not showing charge, squeeze the SQUEGG for 3 seconds and wait for it to vibrate
- Everytime you open the app, squeeze your SQUEGG for 3 seconds and wait for it to vibrate, or check if the Bluetooth symbol on the upper right side of the app no longer has the rotating arrows around it
If none of the above works, please reach out to hello@mys quegg.com and provide the following details:
Built: iOS or Android
If possible, share a video for the team to deep dive on the issue.
How do I charge my SQUEGG?
SQUEGG ships with a charger included in the box.
1. Plug the USB-end of your power cable to a power supply with a USB port
2. Connect the other end of your power cable, the jack plug, to your SQUEGG’s charging port which is located on the side of your SQUEGG, marked “DC”
3. To check if charging is successful, squeeze your SQUEGG for 3 seconds and wait for it to vibrate.
Battery charging time is 2 hours. One full charge will give you 160 days standby time and 80 continuous working hours.
How long does the battery last?
It takes less than 2 hours to fully charge and once fully charged the battery should last for 80 hours.
What is the phone holder for?
The phone holder is there to make your life easier when using the SQUEGG app. Stick the base to the back of your phone, then push up the holder and slide your finger through. This will enable you to hold your phone securely in one hand and SQUEGG with the other. When playing games in the app, tilt your phone in landscape mode and use the holder as a kickstand - now you can use your hands alternatively to squeeze the SQUEGG.
How do I use my SQUEGG?
Here are the steps:
1. Pair your SQUEGG to your phone via Bluetooth.
2. Measure your grip strength to set a benchmark.
3. Start repping and see your grip strength improve.
4. Connect to your friends and challenge them.
5. Be the undisputed leader of every online scoreboard.
How do I clean my SQUEGG?
The SQUEGG has a silicone outer layer, protecting the high-tech sensors inside. For this reason, grime will have a hard time attaching to it. Should it get dirty, however, you can simply wipe it with a damp cloth.
Is SQUEGG waterproof?
Pretty much! We don’t advise you do any deep-sea diving with it, but in the experiments* we performed it seemed to like being splashed with water, soda, coffee and beer equally.
*No SQUEGGs were harmed during the tests.
Why is it called SQUEGG?
Because it’s egg-shaped and you can squeeze it
Is this being made in the USA?
The design, engineering, and fulfillment are all based in the US. For manufacturing, we were
resolved to going overseas.
Download our Quick Start Guide.