What is the new update Isometric Exercise all about and how do I perform it?
The Isometric Exercise can be performed regularly to help you lower your high blood pressure to optimum levels. It can be found as a new addition to the Improve section of the Squegg app. Once it's launched on your screen, you can enter your desired benchmark grip strength and duration. Then you can start by squeezing the Squegg and maintaining a constant grip at 30-40% of your maximum strength as the timer counts down. To achieve better results, do at least three (3) repetitions per day with each hand. You can rest for at least 15 seconds in between. Or you can also adjust the strength and duration options to be more comfortable while performing the exercise.
For more information, read the exercise guide here.
Is this being made in the USA?
The design, engineering, and fulfillment are all based in the US. For manufacturing, we were resolved to going overseas.
Where do you ship?
We only ship to US addresses at the moment.
Can I pick a color when I order?
Yes, you can choose between coral and mint.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is FREE! (We only ship to US address).
What are your warranty and return policies?
We offer a 45-day money back guarantee and 1 year limited warranty on your order.
What is the SQUEGG companion app?
The SQUEGG companion app is the tool you use to measure your grip, to improve it with interactive daily repetitions and to compete with friends in the available games. You can download the app from the App Store or from Google Play.
How do I pair my SQUEGG to the app?
On your phone, turn on Bluetooth. Open up the app. Squeeze the SQUEGG to pair following the on-screen instructions. The SQUEGG will gently vibrate when successfully paired.
Why does my Android device ask for Location Permission to enable Bluetooth connection with my Squegg?
It is because Android 23 and the later versions require location sharing to connect with SQUEGG. We are not reading or sharing your location on our end, but there is no way (for now) to go around this Android-specific dialog.
We are working to resolve this issue and in the meantime, you can disable the Location Services once you have paired your SQUEGG.
How can I disable the location permission after pairing?
Follow these steps:
1. From your Home screen, go to Settings;
2. Select Apps;
3. Scroll down and tap SQUEGG;
4. Tap on Permissions;
5. Toggle the switch to enable or disable your location;
6. Then exit your Settings.
I opened the app, but my SQUEGG is not working. What’s wrong?
Basic troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your mobile’s Bluetooth function is switched on;
- Check if the app is updated to the newest version;
- Charge your SQUEGG as it might be lacking battery charge. Upon connecting it to the charger, squeeze the SQUEGG ball for 3 seconds and wait for it to vibrate;
- While charging, if your battery is not showing charge, squeeze the SQUEGG for 3 seconds and wait for it to vibrate;
- Every time you open the app, squeeze your SQUEGG for 3 seconds and wait for it to vibrate, or check the Bluetooth symbol on the upper right side of the app.
If none of the above works, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
Build: iOS or Android
If possible, share a video for the team to deep dive on the issue.
How do I charge my SQUEGG?
SQUEGG ships with a charger included in the box.
1. Plug the USB end of your power cable into a power supply with a USB port;
2. Insert the other end of your power cable, the jack plug, into your SQUEGG’s charging port, which is located inside the circle marked “DC”;
3. To check if charging is successful, squeeze your SQUEGG for 3 seconds and wait for it to vibrate.
How long does the battery last?
It takes less than 2 hours to fully charge. One full charge will give you 160 days standby time and 80 continuous working hours.
What is the phone holder for?
The phone holder is there to make your life easier when using the SQUEGG app. Stick the base to the back of your phone, then push up the holder and slide your finger through. This will enable you to hold your phone securely in one hand and SQUEGG in the other. When playing games in the app, tilt your phone in landscape mode and use the holder as a kickstand - now you can use your hands alternatively to squeeze the SQUEGG.
How do I use my SQUEGG?
Here are the steps:
1. Pair your SQUEGG to your phone via Bluetooth;
2. Measure your grip strength to set a benchmark;
3. Start repping and see your grip strength improve;
4. Connect to your friends and challenge them;
5. Be the undisputed leader of every online scoreboard.
How do I clean my SQUEGG?
The SQUEGG has a silicone outer layer, protecting the high-tech sensors inside. For this reason, grime will have a hard time attaching to it. Should it get dirty, however, you can simply wipe it with a damp cloth.
Is SQUEGG waterproof?
Pretty much! We don’t advise you do any deep-sea diving with it, but in the experiments* we performed it seemed to like being splashed with water, soda, coffee and beer equally.
*No SQUEGGs were harmed during the tests.
Why is it called SQUEGG?
Because it’s egg-shaped and you can squeeze it.